Saturday 13 April 2013

Breakfast Ideas

Let me begin by saying that I am not a breakfast person.  I didn't even start eating breakfast until I was into my twenties.  I know the importance of eating breakfast, so now I eat it everyday but it definitively lacks creativity, probably because I am still half asleep.  I tend to be a repetitive eater, so this months' breakfast is a banana, a handful of nuts and a muffin.  I also really enjoy pancakes, but those usually make a dinner appearance.

Some of the ladies that I work with love breakfast.  They frequently have conversations about all of the wonderful things that they make...I guess I am just not that creative in the morning.  I am a willing recipient though, so feel free to cook breakfast for me anytime.  Next to pancakes, hash browns and eggs are my favorite. 

I have been asked for some potluck gluten free breakfast ideas...thanks to pinterest I found some that look great. 

Breakfast.
The Obvious: Bacon and Eggs (with gluten free bread)
source
Gluten Free Pancakes- the best I've ever had

raspberry breakfast bars
Raspberry Breakfast Bars
from Smitten Kitchen


Gluten Free Recipes Egg Crepes
Gluten Free Egg Crepes
from Simply Gluten Free


Breakfast Cookies from Make or Die

Gluten and Dairy Free Breakfast Bars
 from the Bonjon Gourmet
Apple & Carrot Gluten Free Breakfast Cake 
Apple and Carrot Gluten Free Breakfast Cake
from simplysugarandglutenfree.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.