Friday 21 December 2012

Good Eating Starts with Good Ideas: Appies

Merry Christmas! 

I am about to start a two-week stint off of work (joys of working in a school!) and I have been thinking about appetizers.

Tomorrow I am going to take some time to plan some 'allergy friendly' Christmas Appetizers for part of our pre-Christmas feast, but I have been doing some research on Pinterest for many weeks. 

I myself haven't tried most of these, but here are the links of the ideas that have caught my eye.  If you try them, I'd love to hear how they turned out.   Some of these contain dairy & wheat but my plan is to use my favorite replacement ingredients , and I should be good to go.  
 
 
Beet Hummus Dip
Beet Hummus

Curried Carrot Dip

Hummus & Avocado Toasts
Roasted Carrot & Parsnip Fries
Pomegranate Goat Cheese Cucumber Bites


Bite Sized Greek Salad
Bite Sized Greek Salad

Bacon Wrapped Caramelized Sesame Seed Asparagus


Lemon Goat-Cheese Dip. Only takes seconds to prepare! #recipes #partyfood
Lemon Goat-Cheese Dip
These pieces of grilled zucchini with pizza toppings made a great alternative to pizza that was low-glycemic, gluten-free, and low in carbs. #glutenfree #grainfree
Grilled Zucchini Pizza Bites



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.