Friday 22 February 2013

Happy Snepsts Day!

This week I made some cupcakes.  These weren't just any cupcakes, they were Snepsts Day Cupcakes!

Don't worry, I am keeping my day job.


It's ok if you don't know what I am talking about.  All you have to know is these cupcakes were because of this hockey player, Harold Snepsts and his mustache.




If only he knew how inspiring his mustache would be!

Today I don't have a recipe to share, but I do some videos. So far these videos have been a hit, being featured on The Canucks Website and now has a regular occurrence on the Pass it to Bulis, the Vancouver Sun Sports Blog.

These videos are inspired by our good friend Andreas.  He has recently moved to British Columbia and pines to be a Canucks fan.  For real. 

Check out his journey so far.... 











You thought that was acting, but most of it were true reflections of the agony he is going through learning to love the Canucks. 

So if you haven't already, I encourage you to subscribe to their YouTube Page, The Freckle Bombers or follow them on Twitter.  There is some more great stuff to come! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.