Tuesday 19 February 2013

Recipes I Hope to Love

I don't know about you, but sometimes I sure get bored of our menu items.  Here are some things I have my eye on...I'll let you know how it goes.

*Click on the names to get to the recipe

Salt & Vinegar Broiled Potatoes


Chicken with Peanut-Lime Coconut Sauce Recipe on FamilyFreshCooking.com
Coconut Lime Peanut Sauce


Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken

Hearty-Chicken-Stew-with-Butternut-Squash-&-Quinoa-Recipe-Cookin-Canuck
Hearty Chicken Stew with Kale & Quinoa


Chocolate Chip- Peanut Butter Hummus




Pear, Date, Pomegranate, and Goat Cheese Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette
Fruit,Nut, & Goat Cheese Salad




Gluten Free Donuts, #gluten-free, #recipe
Gluten Free Baked Mini Donuts






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.