Friday 19 April 2013

Eating like a Kid again

I consider myself a professional adapter.  As I work with students in need of adaptations, I am continually looking at a material and changing it to meet the needs of my students. 
 
So it comes naturally to me when it comes to changing food to meet my needs.  I am also stubborn, and when I stopped eating wheat and dairy I vowed to figure out ways to eat the same type of food.  I am well on my way to success.

I have done this with pizza, meatballs, cookies, and pasta.  And now, I have figured out how I can eat grilled cheese.


It's easy:
I used three ingredients:
  1. Daiya Cheese
  2. Udi's Gluten Free bread
  3. Earth Balance
Paired with some Trader Joe's Organic Ketchup, I finally got to enjoy grilled cheese again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.