Friday 25 January 2013

My Brown Bananas finally have a use!

Banana Bread is a family favorite.  I still make my grandma's recipe for my husband, but for some reason I can't bring myself to adapt it...I think it is too sentimental or something.

Thankfully, after searching and having many 'uhh, this isn't the same as my grandma's' moments I have found one that was good.  

http://www.fitsugar.com/BabyCakes-Vegan-Chocolate-Chip-Banana-Bread-Recipe-22184165#read-more
 source


This recipe originally came from the Babycakes Cookbook, then shared by the foodie at the Whipped blog.  Both great resources!

 You can find the recipe HERE

Notes:
- This recipe is vegan, dairy free, and gluten free.
- I made mine into muffins.  The recipe made 12 regular sized and about 8 mini muffins, perfect for breakfasts and snacks




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.