Tuesday 22 January 2013

Dear Costco: Thank-you for Caring about Me

About three years ago, my husband and I got a Costco Membership.  We got it for two reasons.

1. The samples
2. The hotdogs

Still today we frequent Costco for the samples, challenging each other to try foods that we normally don't enjoy (thankfully I have an out for most of them...I'm 'allergic').  

Unfortunately, I can't enjoy hotdogs with him anymore, but he finds his ways to get to them...so don't be surprised if he invites you there for lunch.

We have maintained our membership for the samples, quinoa, and almonds.  Recently though, Costco seems to have brought in more allergy friendly products such as cane sugar, almond milk, coconut oil, coconut sugar, and many other items.

Usually I have had to visit the Costco in the States to get my regular products, now I just have to go down the street.  This is good news!

Here are some of the items of my latest purchase- all gluten & dairy free, delicious, and all under $10. 


Came in a pack of 12, more information here

Food Should Taste Good Multigrain
Great as chips & crackers

Found in the baking aisle




Orville Redenbacher’s  Original Popping Corn  8 lbs
Did you know you can pop kernels in a microwave? Read more here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.